Monday, September 15, 2008

NEW EVELOPE DOODLES!!!!







I think Im one of those people who just cant stop scribbling. It's always been the same. I scribbled my way into this world, all through school and college and Im still doing it. I do it when Im on the phone, in a pub, when Im been given out too for always scribbling, im usually still scribbling when thats happening. The victim of these pointless doodle attacks are innocent envelopes of sticky notes or edges of books n tables. Well now Im starting a new approach and recording all these subconscious doodles on envelopes and letters and here are but a few from a new batch. Eventually I will have made a good few of these bad boys and they shall be for sale in LUCKY BAGS if anyone is interested. I know your interested ...go on you can say it.

No comments: