Monday, May 25, 2009

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD EXHIBITION



What sucks is when you wake up in the morning and your dog is gone. Now i wait for which ever of all the neighbours to come up the driveway seriously pissed off. But what really rocks about today is one of my pieces has been chosen for the 'For The Love Of God exhibition in dublin on July 2nd.

Im delighted to be apart of whats going to be a really great show of new contemporary artists and designers. The theme and brief was based around the title of the show For The Love Of God and the piece that I submitted is something I have had in mind for a while and is very different from my usual work so having it in the show is flippin deadly. So if your free on July 2nd and in dublin do come along. It will be in the Mill Street Gallery near St Peters church.

1 comment:

davetheminogue said...

Cool dude, sounds awesome.


I have your dog by the way...so gorget about her and move on.

She's made her choice