Saturday, May 02, 2009

ORIGINS! MORE LIKE ..... SHIT!!!


Ill make this quick. I went to see X-Men Origins Wolverine tonight with my bro. It started off so well as in the beginning credits and then it went to hell. Even Gambit who I have been waiting to see on film since I was 12 wasnt that cool nor could he hold a cool cajun accent, ok he had the look but come on he didnt even say 'the names Gambit, remember the name'. It was shit and made the origins of wolverine look quick and stupid and it had flip all to do with any comic reference and dont get me started on the raping of a great character like Deadpool oh sweet jesus how could they turn him into Baraka from Mortal Kombat. What a let down. Well to cheer myself up I rendered this picture I found in a charity shop to make my own Origins film. Assholes!!

No comments: