Thursday, September 03, 2009

A FROSTIES GIFT IN THE POST!!!!!




During the exhibition I got up one moring to find this in the post. I was like I woke up and went back in time. It was really weird. Remember these!!!! Ya had to send away your cut out tokens for them!! CLASSSSSSS!!! Get the coloured rings on Tonys Spoon! GENIUS! I couldnt have recieved better post and during the week of the show too. The mastermind behind this little morning gift was girlfriend Elliot. (aka Anne or evil as kev calls her) I could have a seperate blog on all the post secretly sent during the show and before it. Thanks Anne really!! I am so regretting sending all that anthrax to your house now I really am but Dave Minogue said It would have been really funny and you were tough enough to pull through it. I hope he is right cause I havent heard from you in a few days and your phone is dead. Well Im sure your ok and sending more gifts. Although the return address on the last one was addressed to Dave Minogue but Im sure that was a mix up in the post office. It not like Dave has been posing as you over the past two weeks....right? I guess not, Im just been crazy. Well talk to ya later so. BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!

No comments: