Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Little Ghost Gallery Opening






The Little Ghost Gallery had its grand opening last Friday night. Its was such a great night and I have to thank all who came down to it. Thanks to joe and Eleanor for staying up all night and baking the most awesome ghost shape cookies. They were delish. To all the mammys and aunties who kept the muled wine on the go and to Edwina for her crazy good smartie rice krispie buns. That girl got so many skills.

It was a packed little opening for a little gallery and I think it went down really well. The work is on the walls and everyone loved it so big thanks to all the artists who made the show. Ill be putting up bits of work soon. I got a bad ass cold which has made mince meat outta me so I havent been to the gallery too much and this weekend Im away in Dublin doing Secret Wars.

I will open the gallery on Monday the 21st and it will be open until Christmas Eve. The opening times are 2 - 7 so pop in and find something personal and original for someone as the best Christymassy gift ever.

No comments: