Wednesday, March 23, 2011

So Long Mural!

Just a hour or so ago I got that phone call I really wasn't hoping to get. The mural on the Surf n Turf In Bundoran  will be executed TODAY! Killian rang me to tell me that they tried everything and went all out but nothing could be done and If they refused only higher fines and solicitor fees would be laid on them as If they were some common scum. A sad day indeed. As some weird strange coincidence I got this phone call just as I was about to start a mural In the Dulux factory In Co.Cork. I have to paint a mural for their 'Lets Colour' Campaign and can only use their Dulux range so no spray paint. Its a monster wall about the same height as the Turf N Surf Dan and I painted. I am In the middle of the job so can't be delaying but thought I would let all those who supported us In the fight to save the mural know what the Donegal Council think of their opinion, they don't. My aim now Is to one day paint their building with another type of sea creature, both Dan and myself will gladly take suggestions. I will update you with more later tonight. 

No comments: