Tuesday, June 26, 2012

"There's Always Money In the Banana Stand"


Gallery 1988 will be opening their highly anticipated Arrested Development Tribute show this coming Friday. The show titled "Theres always money In the Banana Stand" will have its opening reception this Friday June 29th 7 - 10 pm. It will be In their gallery on Melrose Ave. Click HERE for more info. 
Its on the day after my birthday so If anyone wants to fly me out to LA for it that would be a really nice "surprise". Or if you even just wanna by the Tony Wonder Playset that Paddy Dunne and myself made that too would be one heck of a b-day pressy! The show will be amazing I am sure so do check it out. 
Thank you to SlashFilm who posted our playset today on their Page 2
After making this I still can't get enough of the episode - I think I spent an entire weekend at festival reacting to things I loved the same way Gob does towards Tony Wonder. Too funny! 

Some rough sketches. 
Figure/character sketches
Paddy Dunne's Final Box design
Sandwich Playset Illusion In box

 Tony Wonders Sandwich for the troops 
The secret trap door n shoddy manufacturing 
 Born & Bread Playset & Box 
 Gob & Buster Bluth In Awe of ....
Tony Wonder!!! 


TONY WONDER - BORN & BREAD IN THE USA PLAYSET from Mick Minogue on Vimeo.

No comments: