Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Bulmers Live Dock for the Tall Ships Race.

Had a great down down the docks painting a wall for Bulmers Live Music Dock which kicks off tomorrow as part of the Dublin Tall Ships. I was so impressed by the set up, the crew that I met today were beyond nice and seeing them put such a big FREE event together was inspiring. Absolute ledge bags the lot of them. I was asked by the good folk over at Runway Marketing to make something orchardy and rocking for the Core Bar. Here's what I made, a BAHHie Sheep. I'll be down on the docks all weekend. Nope not soliciting my man frame to pirates and sailors but only to party and paint at the amazing Kings Of Concrete which this year has to be seen to be believed.  I'll be posting up details about what I'll be at when I know more.


No comments: