Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Technodreaming!!!!!


I came across this one night when I was thinking back on old toys I used to have and the joy I felt getting lost in my own world playing with them. The Technodrome was so flippin cool, it fell apart pretty easy and that eye that acted as a boulder never stayed on when you wheeled it around the multi terain of carpet, wood or lino. I saw this picture and was bursting with nostalgia. I could remember the Christmas morning I found it outside my bedroom door, the smell of the plastic, the putting on of all the stickers and that was skill cause you wanted it to look like it did on the box. After finding this picture I have since went searching for more hidden toy like memories and they have already began to influence my artwork so keep posted for some new work. TECHNO TECHNO TECHNO!!!!!

No comments: